Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.

Read our latest update

Planning enforcement

Pages in Planning enforcement

  1. Search the enforcement register
  2. How to report an enforcement issue
  1. High hedges
  2. Remove old enforcement details from my property

Search the enforcement register

You can find out if a/your house, premises or site has an enforcement notice registered against it either by searching our online enforcement register or using our online map which contains information on all enforcement actions as part of the planning information displayed. 

Search the register using either the address, or if you know it, the reference number. You can view a copy of the enforcement notice online.

Planning enforcement

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7683 1109

Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?