This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.
Read our latest update
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
Completed improvement works
Little Park Street/New Union Street junction
Improvement works have been carried out at one of the city centre's main junctions to make it safer, more efficient and more attractive.
The junction of Little Park Street and New Union Street has been transformed, with roads narrowed, the traffic lights removed and two new zebra crossings installed.
The works included:
- Removing the traffic lights
- Installing a roundabout, as at the junction of Warwick Road/Greyfriars Road
- Widening the pavements
- Narrowing the roads
- Putting in two new zebra crossings with central refuges - one on New Union Street and one on Little Park Street
- Planting three new trees on the central reservation on New Union Street
- Removing the right turn restriction from Little Park Street to New Union Street
Images and diagrams