Supporting the re-opening of the city

Pages in Supporting the re-opening of the city

  1. Re-opening Coventry
  2. Ways we can support businesses
  1. Venues selling alcohol
  2. Venues using tables and chairs

Venues selling alcohol

If you currently don't hold a licence to sell alcohol to seated customers in an outside area, then you will need to have authorisation to do so. If you already hold a premises licence that authorises the sale of alcohol off the premises, then you will be able to supply alcohol to customers outside. If, however, your licence for selling alcohol is limited to doing so on the premises, you may apply for a variation by contacting [email protected].

If you have no premises licence and therefore are not permitted to sell alcohol you will either need to apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) or a new premises licence. You can do this by applying at [email protected].

Is there anything wrong with this page?