Vehicle access - dropped kerbs
When will work start?
Once the application has been approved the applicant has the option to either accept our Direct Labour Organisation’s quote, or pursue delivery from an external contractor:
- Our Direct Labour Organisation: once payment is received, construction will be programmed and the applicant informed of dates. The aim is to commence construction within 6 weeks.
- If using an external contractor, a further £100 fee is payable. The applicant has to provide the following information:
- Name of the Contracting Company with contact details;
- Evidence of the Contractor’s public liability insurance (£5,000,000 minimum);
- Copies of the contractor’s Supervisors and Operatives NRSWA Streetworks qualifications cards (required under national legislation to undertake works on the highway);
- Copy of the Permit to Dig;
- A copy of the NRSWA Permit ref number (with date of installation).
- Work cannot commence until this is received from the applicant.