The Coventry & Warwickshire Innovation Programme, which is part-funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) provides a range of assistance to SMEs to develop innovative and new to the market, products, services or technologies.
Launched in early 2019, the Innovation Programme supports businesses from a range of sectors including advanced manufacturing & engineering, digital technology, assistive technology and many others. If you are aiming to grow your company and launch your innovation before the end of June 2023 we want to hear from you.
- Support for developing and testing new products or services including prototyping
- Support for acquiring and protecting intellectual property
- Access to finance with grants of up to £25k
- Networking opportunities with other innovative businesses and supply chains
- Referrals to other specialist innovation support programmes
- Workshops and 1:1 support
Innovation Programme Grant Criteria
- The applicant must meet the EU definition of an SME
- The applicant must be based, or proposed to be based, in Coventry & Warwickshire.
- The applicant must be a registered company.
- Applicants must not have already been awarded grant funding through the current Innovation Programme.
- Applicants must be able to provide a copy of their latest audited accounts or 12 months cash flow forecast if applying for a small grant.
- Must be able to demonstrate being engaged in predominantly business to business (B2B) activity.
To find out more about how we can help your business please contact us by email at [email protected] and one of our Business Advisors will be in touch.
CW Growth Hub - Enable iD Case Study from Just Franklin on Vimeo.
The Coventry and Warwickshire Innovation Programme is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and is delivered by Coventry City Council, Warwickshire County Council and Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.