Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Secondary school admissions

Appealing for a place

If your application for a school is unsuccessful, you have the right to have your case heard by an Independent Appeals Panel.

If you wish to appeal for a Year 7 place at a secondary, or as part of an in-year request, you should contact the school directly for details of their process.

You can also use the questions and answers about starting secondary school to try and answer any queries you may have on this subject.

School appeals


Tel: 024 7697 2647

Room 79
Council House
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?