Ambition Coventry works with anyone aged 16 - 29 who lives in Coventry and is not in any form of employment, education or training.
Ambition Coventry supports young people in a range of ways, including:
- self-development and confidence building
- careers advice
- one to one support
- training and qualifications
- work experience and paid placements
- traineeships and apprenticeships.
Ambition Coventry works with young people to help them realise their potential and achieve their goals.
Our partnership provides a unique opportunity to draw together skills and expertise from specialist organisations across the city so that young people can easily access the support they need.
We make it simple for young people to move across our partners to make sure they get the tailored support they need during their journey into employment, education or training.
The partnership includes:
- Coventry City Council Job Shop - Workshops and one to one employment support, plus help to apply for jobs and placements with local employers.
- Prospects - Personalised advice, support and guidance to help tackle any barriers to getting into work, education or training.
- Coventry City Council Work and Wellbeing Service - Intensive, one to one support to help young people with mental health difficulties progress their careers.
- Prince's Trust - Get Started, Get Into and Explore programmes giving young people the confidence, skills and motivation to move onto their next steps.
- Coventry City Council Adult Education - Taster programmes in a range of subjects to build confidence and skills, leading to qualifications and better job prospects.
- Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber Training - Building skills through short courses in various subjects, leading on to traineeships and apprenticeships.