Ceremony Coordinator appointment
We will do everything we can to make your special day run as smoothly as possible – from your first enquiry to the day itself. Our aim is to make your day perfect and everything you have ever hoped for.
If you choose to have a classic ceremony please complete and return your questionnaire at least one month before the date of your ceremony.
If you would like to create a bespoke ceremony and enhance it with other options, we would like to offer you a personal service with our Ceremony Co-ordinator, Claire.
Choosing an enhanced ceremony ensures you will receive the perfect ceremony tailored to you both.
An enhanced service will include;
- A meeting with the ceremony co-ordinator to discuss your requirements for your special day
- The choice of having someone give you away as part of your ceremony (one or both of you)
- Including your story in your words to describe the journey that has bought you together to your special day.
- A choice of alternative exchanging of ring pledges.
- A choice of alternative promises to make to each other.
- The choice to write and include your own personally written ring pledge and promise.
- The opportunity to receive a copy of your prepared script to check and keep as a keepsake of your special day.
- Help to complete your questionnaire and order any of our bespoke ceremony stationery including order of the day, reading cards, confetti etc….
- A step by step guide to what will happen throughout the ceremony.
- Select music of your choice allowing you to choose songs or music that is special to you both.
- Include up to 3 readings from our booklet or of your own choice giving you the opportunity to ask family or friends to be a part of your ceremony.
- A personal service from the ceremony co-ordinator who will be able to put you at ease and answer any questions you may have so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
An appointment can be made online, including Saturday’s (subject to availability).
The cost of this service will be £50.00 and payable at the time of booking.