Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Adult social care - comments, compliments and complaints

What happens after you make a complaint?

Your complaint will be sent to the People Directorate Complaints Officer, who will then read it and decide what to do with it.  The complaints officer will then write to you, and if there is to be an investigation into your complaint he will tell you who is investigating and how to contact them. The complaints officer will also let you know roughly how long he expects the investigation to take.

What happens after your complaint is investigated?

After your complaint is investigated, the person in charge of the investigation will write to you, explaining what they did to investigate your complaint and their findings.

If you’re still not happy

The investigator will put at the bottom of the letter what the next steps are if you are unhappy with your complaint. Usually this will be to contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

Comments, compliments and complaints - Adult social care


Tel: 08085 834 333

Customer Service Centre
Adult Social Care Complaints
Broadgate House

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman

Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm

Tel: 0300 061 0614

Fax: 024 7682 0001


PO Box 4771

Is there anything wrong with this page?