Skip Permit

How do I apply?

Apply online

You can apply to place a skip on a public road or highway by filling in this online form.

Extend an existing licence

You can apply to extend an existing licence online using the GOV.UK website.

Skip Licences

Email: [email protected]

Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?