Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Alcohol and entertainment licences

How do I apply?

New premises licence application:

Apply for a new premises licence.

For further information on how to apply for a new premises licence, you can take a look at the advice sheet that gives more information on the application process. It is recommended that you confirm that the application you are applying for is within Coventry's jurisdiction, you can use the postcode checker to do this.

Below are a list of other licensing application forms that you may find useful. You can also view a range of Licensing Advice sheets, which you may find helpful when making your application.

Variation licence application:

Minor variation:

Transfer a premises licence:

Vary the designated premises supervisor

Notification of interest:

Provisional statement:

Interim authority notice:

Licensing team

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8.30am - 5pm Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm


Tel: 024 7697 5496


Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?