Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Club Premises Certificate

Change of circumstances

Minor changes (for example the name of the premises) can be dealt with by letter and a small fee. Minor changes to the terms of the licence can be dealt with by way of minor variation. Anything else can be dealt with by way of minor or full variation.

You can make a change to your licence online by visiting the GOV.UK.

Licensing team

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8.30am - 5pm Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm


Tel: 024 7697 5496


Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?