This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.
Read our latest update
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
Temporary event licence
- You must apply for a TEN application using GOV.UK
- You must be 18 years or older to apply for a TEN and can be given a maximum of five TENs per year.
- If you are a personal licence holder, you can given a maximum of 50 TENs per year.
- Your event must involve no more than 499 people at any one time and last no more than 168 hours with a minimum of 24 hours between your event and the start or finish of another TEN.
- The number of times a TEN can be given for any particular premises is 15 times in a calendar year.
- Premises are limited to a maximum total duration of the periods covered by temporary event notices of 21 Days.