Tables and chairs licences
How to apply
Apply for a tables and chairs licence online on the GOV.UK website.
In order to apply for a tables and chairs licence, we require the following documentation to be submitted with the application:
- Location Plan - A plan showing the proposed seating area and the layout of furniture and barriers.
- Furniture Appearance - Details of the furniture to be used, including photographs and dimensions.
- Freehold / Leasehold - Evidence of the applicant's freehold/leasehold title to the adjoining building.
- Public Liability Insurance certificate - The applicant must have public liability insurance of at least £5,000,000.
- Planning consent evidence - Where applicable, evidence that planning consent has been given.
- Premises licence - Where applicable, evidence that a premises licence is held by the applicant.