Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and will focus our efforts on the most critical elements. In doing so disruption to many services is likely.

Read our latest update

Street café licence

Consent is required in order to use part of the public highway for the placing of tables and chairs outside your business for the consumption of food and drink. The issuing of a permit is discretionary and the success of an application will depend on a number of factors such as the proposed geographical location and the existing footway widths.

Traffic Management team

Phone lines open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 08085 834333

Coventry City Council
PO Box 15
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?