Licence - poisons

Coventry City Council no longer issues Poisons Licences to retailers of regulated substances as members of the public wanting to acquire or import certain chemicals will have to apply for an Explosives Precursors and Poisons [EPP] Licence which are issued by the Home Office.

For more information please visit the Home Office website.  

Trading standards - consumers

(via Citizen's Advice consumer helpline)


Tel: 03454 040506


Telephone lines open Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm (except bank holidays)
Calls to the helpline cost up to 9p per minute
from a landline. If you're calling from a mobile,
it'll cost between 3p and 40p per minute - if you
have inclusive minutes
it's the same as calling a

Is there anything wrong with this page?