It is a requirement of the scheme that:
- you need to be a 'Fit and Proper' person
- the physical condition of all the properties you own or manage meet minimum legal standards, and planning and building control requirements
- your management practices are fair and reasonable and meet the management code of practice requirements
- community relations are maintained, including waste management at the property
- our Local Commitment policy is complied with
- you have ensured that all properties owned or managed by yourself have achieved the highest EPC ratings possible, within reason, for the property construction type - see the Landlord Code of Management for further information.
We will be pleased to give guidance to Landlords and Letting Agents about the standards required by the scheme.