To apply, you will need to:
- Complete a form declaring your 'Fit and Proper' status
- Complete an application form
- Complete a free one day training course
- Complete an agent property information application form for all properties managed- both single occupancy and house in multiple occupation (HMO) properties
- Ensure that all their properties meet the requirements of the code of management for the scheme and are not in a condition that is liable to be hazardous to the health and safety of tenants, visitors or members of the community
- Ensure that the properties you own or manage have arrangements in place to comply with our requirements to manage their waste properly
- Ensure that 50% or more of your company’s employees are suitably qualified in property management
- Ensure that all employees carry out regular continued professional development
- Ensure that the company is registered with a recognised professional association
- Provide access to properties and documents listed in the agent property information application form to allow us to carry out random compliance checks.
Relevant checklists and application forms. You can also apply online; please ensure that you have read through the code of management and inspection checklist first.