Underage sales

Reporting age restricted sales

If you have spotted or believe a trader in Coventry is supplying any of the above items to underage people, please use our online reporting form or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 0808 223 1133.

What happens next?

We will investigate and take action if we find a problem. Where necessary, businesses selling age-restricted products could be fined or people sent to prison. Traders selling alcohol may be issued with Fixed Penalty Notices or have their licenses reviewed which can lead to their licence being revoked.

Is there anything wrong with this page?