Parenting Headquarters offers:
- One place to call for all your parenting support
- Free support to parents and carers - depending on your level of need
- parenting support through group programmes, one to one support and seminars (one off sessions)
- support available in the daytime and the evening
- support for parents and carers who have children 0 - 16 years
- programme / interventions including Triple P, Family Links, Strengthening Families 10-14 and Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities.
- Group programmes often with free crèche provision
- Triple P at different levels. Universal programmes that are suitable for all parents and carers include one off seminars, group programmes and brief one to one support using tip sheets. More intensive support can be provided through group programmes and one to one support.
Other related support includes:
If would like further information, whether you are a parent, carer or organisation working with families, please contact the Parenting Headquarters.