Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Parents and carers - 2, 3 and 4 year old Early Education funding

What do I do if I have a concern about my Early Education funded place?

If a parent or carer is unhappy with the way an Early Years provider is delivering their child’s Early Education funded place, the provider’s complaint procedure should be followed in the first instance. If there is still dissatisfaction with the outcome of the complaint, parents should complete our online Early Education funding place - report a concern form.

If you are unable to complete the online form, please contact the Early Year team where your concern will be logged and passed on to the relevant officer.

Coventry Early Years Team


Tel: 024 7697 5451

PO Box 15
Coventry City Council
Council House

Is there anything wrong with this page?