Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Free school meals

What if my circumstances change?

You should tell the school and the Council if there are any changes, such as:

  • If you start work and come off benefit
  • A change in benefits
  • If you change address
  • If your child changes school
  • If your child moves address, and is no longer living with you

Free School Meals

Monday to Friday 11:00 till 14:00


Tel: 024 7683 3773

Customer Service Centre
Broadgate House

Is there anything wrong with this page?