Adult Education apprenticeships
Adult education apprenticeships
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to work for an employer, earn a salary and gain a recognised qualification at the same time as gaining valuable workplace skills and experience.
- All apprenticeships are at least 12 months long
- All apprentices should work for at least 30 hours per week (exceptions in some professions)
- All apprentices receive the appropriate national minimum wage
You will also develop your maths, English and ICT skills.
The Adult Education Service currently offers the following apprenticeship training:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Leadership & Management - accredited through CMI
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- The Early Years Educator (formally Children and Young People's Workforce)
Applications are made online. Find out what apprenticeship vacancies Coventry City Council currently have by choosing Apprenticeships from the Category drop down.
If you are not yet ready for an apprenticeship, talk to us about our programme for 16-23 year-olds.