School travel passes

Lost bus pass information

How do I get a replacement bus pass if this has been lost?

Your child’s bus pass is a valuable item and will not be replaced by Coventry City Council if it is lost, misused or defaced. Eligible students will only be issued with one free pass per academic year.

Any replacement enquiries are dealt with by the bus companies directly.

If your child has lost a paper scholars pass you should contact directly on 0345 3036760 - 'PassProtect’.

For the new Swift card or Nbus pass replacements please contact National Express Coventry directly to enquire about a replacement pass on 0121 2547272 option 1.

Is there anything wrong with this page?