Pages in The Keys
- How do the Keys work
- How can we help you?
How can we help you?
At the Keys we work together in partnership with parents and schools to:
- Build trust, increase resilience and unlock potential to prepare the children for the learning journey.
- Develop a shared understanding between The Key, parents/carers and the child’s mainstream school.
- Offer outreach support to mainstream school.
- Strengthen multi-agency links.
- Improve inclusive practice for children with SEND.
- Reduce exclusions.
- Improve academic attainment.
- Improve attendance.
- Reduce barriers to learning.
- Provide clear consistent rules, routines and boundaries
- Listen to the voice of the child
- Work with other agencies to support the best outcomes for children and families
- Support parents/carers and children to ensure appointments, support and interaction happens as planned
Further information is available through the SENCo at your child’s school or from Jo Cave, Keys Provision Manager on 07903 836096 or at email@example.com.