Removal of dead animals
Pages in Removal of dead animals
- Removal of dead animals
- How do I report a dead animal?
- How do I find out if my pet has been found?
How do I find out if my pet has been found?
If you have lost an animal and would like to find out if it has been removed by us, try looking on our stray dogs' page or contact us.
What you need to tell us if you have lost a pet
- The type of animal
- A description of your pet
- Whether your pet is chipped (readable implant). We scan all animals brought in for identity chips, however, chips are not always 100 per cent reliable so a good description including any identifying marks is important
- Date and area where last seen
- Your address
- Contact number