Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Flood reporting

Flooding from a burst water main

Severn Trent Water Ltd is responsible for its supply up to, and including, the water stopcock. In the event of a burst water main, please contact Severn Trent Water Ltd on 0800 783 4444 or through

Is there anything wrong with this page?