Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Flood reporting

Flooding from a water service pipe or internal pipework

This is the responsibility of the homeowner or landlord and would need the attention of a plumber (see "Yellow Pages" or similar directories).

If you are uncertain if any pipework is private, Severn Trent Water Ltd should be able to determine this. They can be contacted on 0800 783 4444, or through

Please see the Sandbag Policy for information about flood protection.

Customer Services

Open 9am–5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)


Tel: 08085 834333


If you do need to call us,
please try to avoid our busiest times
of lunchtime and early afternoon.

Is there anything wrong with this page?