Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Direct payments

How do I find out more?

  • Phone your current social care team or assessor that is helping you (e.g. social worker, community psychiatric nurse, community care worker, broker or occupational therapist).
  • Phone the Independent Living Team on telephone 024 7683 3362.
  • If you are not sure which team to contact, please call 024 7683 3333 and they will put you through to the correct team.

Independent Living Team


Tel: 024 7683 3362

PO Box 15
Coventry City Council
Council House
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?