Passport to Leisure and Learning

Do I qualify?

Passport to leisure and learning card

You qualify if you live in Coventry (and pay Council Tax to Coventry City Council) and are in receipt of the following support: 

  • Jobseekers allowance
  • Pension Credit 
  • Income Support 
  • Attendance Allowance 
  • Employment and Support Allowance / Incapacity Benefit 
  • Personal Independence Payment / Disability Living Allowance 
  • Working Tax Credit (Child Tax Credit alone does not apply)
  • Universal Credit 
  • Industrial Injury Disablement Benefit 
  • Severe Disablement Allowance 
  • Carers Allowance 
  • A carer referred by Carers' Trust Heart of England
  • Widows Benefit 
  • Industrial Death Benefit 
  • Bereavement Benefit 
  • Council Tax support (the 25% single occupancy discount does not apply on its own)
  • Housing Benefit

Or you are a:

  • Young person aged 16 - 19
  • Asylum seeker

Is there anything wrong with this page?