WiFi and WiFi printing
All Coventry Libraries have free unlimited WiFi access, provided by Arts Council England.
What you need to connect
- A wireless enabled (Wi-Fi 802.11b or 802.11g) device. This could be a laptop or tablet and may already have WiFi built in. If not, you can buy a WiFi card or USB dongle from most major computer stores.
- A web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) installed on your laptop or tablet. You can use any standard internet ready browser or any operating system.
How to get connected
- Select 'Library Guest Wireless' in your network settings
- Once on the log-in page, scroll down and type in your email address and click accept to connect.
Please note that your connection time may be limited and that download limits may also be in place. You may also be disconnected at any time without notice by library staff.
By using the Library's WiFi you agree to keep to the Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Policy, these can be viewed online during your connection.
WiFi printing at Central Library (only)
Send print outs from any location, from any device direct to Central Library using a Gmail account.
To add Central Library's printer visit:
- Log in your Gmail account.
- Once the printer is added visit: google.com/cloudprint to upload and send your print outs.
- You will need a Gmail account. Here's where to sign in or create one.
- Collection of printouts is restricted to opening times.
- Collection point is upstairs, at the computer bookings counter.
- Printouts are stored for up to 5 days.
- When collecting your printouts, remember to reference the time you sent them.
- Print out charges apply.
Central LibraryAddress: Central Library