Hire a room
There are two rooms available to hire at Central Library. If you are interested in hiring either of these rooms, please contact Central Library on 024 7683 2314.
Please note meeting rooms cannot be hired for meetings of a political or religious nature.
Meeting Room 1
- Meeting Room 1 is on the main floor of the library.
- Boardroom (maximum 14 people)
- Cabaret (maximum 22 people)
- Cinema (maximum 28 people)
- Horseshoe (maximum 18 people)
- Horseshoe with tables (maximum 16 people)
Meeting Room 2
- Meeting Room 2 is on the main floor of the library.
- Boardroom (maximum 6 people)
- Horseshoe (maximum 9 people)
Room hire charges
There are two lifts, with communication facilities from the ground floor to the main floor of the library and Meeting Room 1 is suitable for wheelchair users. Meeting Room 1 is also fitted with an induction loop.
There is a public toilet suitable for disabled use on the ground floor near the front library doors. People wishing to use the disabled-friendly changing room facility (on the main floor of the library) will need to register with the toilet attendant on the ground floor.
Room hire in Community Libraries
Meeting rooms are also available to hire at the following Libraries, please contact them directly: