Search results

You searched for care support

Results 81 – 90 of about 19700.

  • Carers' support

    Carers' support. Health and social care. COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Advice ...
  • Adult social care - comments, compliments and complaints

    Listening to your views helps us to put things right and improve our services for the future, so your comments, compliments, complaints and suggestions are ...
  • Abuse and neglect of adults with care and support needs

    Domestic abuse. Female in wheelchair. There are different types of adult abuse, some of which are also criminal offences. See below for more information about ...
  • Care home support

    Coventry City Council download - Care home support | Health and social care | Adult social care strategies, policies and plans.
  • Privacy Notice for Community Care Services- Therapy ... - Coventry

    Privacy Notice for Community Care Services- Therapy, Adaptation and Telecare Services. Coventry City Council Complies with the Data Protection Act and the ...
  • Keep a list of numbers to call in emergencies or places to ... - Coventry

    ... an emergency. Make arrangements to support the person you care for ... If you need to contact the council social care services these numbers will be helpful.
  • Health information for parents of children and young ... - Coventry

    View a list of Health Services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs. Care and support for deafblind children and adults - policy guidance.
  • Maternal Mental Health Week 2020

    May 5, 2020 ... Support continues to be available across Coventry for parents whether that is through virtual support groups, health care support and services ...
  • How do I pay for Adult Social Care services | Financial ... - Coventry

    Financial Assessment – non-residential care & support.
  • Financial assessment – non-residential care and support

    Could I be exempt from paying an assessed charge? You will not be asked to pay any assessed charges if you receive at least one benefit from: Income Support ...

Is there anything wrong with this page?