Rewards and Benefits
We know how hard our people work, and what it means to have a manager who makes the time to say 'thank you'. So, with us, your work will always be appreciated and recognised.
We also know that, to recruit passionate, dedicated staff in a sector where there’s simply more demand than the available resource, we must show our appreciation in other, more tangible ways, too - to make Coventry an attractive place to work in terms of the benefits.
The Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance starting at 27 days and rising to 32 days
- Buy up to 5 days annual leave per year
- Excellent Pension Scheme including Employer contribution of between £5,000 and £7,000
- Relocation Package for new starters of up to £8,000
- Free Parking
- Refund for re-registration of current Social Work England registration
- Social Work Academy that places Social Work development at the centre of your career.
- An extensive Training Programme and investment in your professional development with close links to universities through our innovative Teaching Partnership.
- Support with the National Assessment and Accreditation for Approved Children and Families Accreditation
- Access to Research in Practice (Nationally Recognised Evidence Informed Learning Resource)
- A clear career and progression structure - Coventry Social Worker
- Family-friendly working environment and a commitment to good work/life balance
- Regular Reflective Individual and Group Supervision and support
- Excellent management support and low caseloads
- Employee Assistance Program - Supporting our employees’ mental health in times of need
- Wider Wallet employee benefit scheme offering discounts nationally and locally
- Dedicated Coaching and Mentoring offer
- Deductions from salary benefits include: Prudential AVC’s/Westfield Health/Travel Passes
- MyCar scheme - salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, benefit of driving a brand new low-cost car for up to 3 years for an all-inclusive, fixed monthly gross cost
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And Much Much more!