Job Shop vacancies
Last updated 16 May
Please use the links above to see our latest vacancies by sector.
Upcoming Job Shop Recruitment Events
Any clients interested in our events must be registered at the Job Shop before they can book on. Unless otherwise stated, all candidates must contact the Job Shop to attend events. All events are at the Job Shop unless otherwise specified.
Amazon Application Assistance Sessions: 18, 25 May
Amazon are recruiting over 1500 staff to work in their new site opening in Coventry in May 2018.
These sessions are to give candidates an overview of the Amazon application process and to aid with the online application for the upcoming roles. Subjects covered include:
- Info on Amazon - including working environment/ workplace culture etc
- Info on different job roles
- Essential requirements
- Support with online application
- Explain the interview process and recruitment days to follow
Care Recruitment Event: 6 June
This event incorporates an information presentation and mini-jobs fair for clients interested and suitable for work in the care sector.
There are usually 8-10 employers in attendance, with a range of vacancies including live in, domiciliary and residential care.
National Express Information and Recruitment Session: 13 June
- National Express are looking to recruit safe, professional, experienced drivers to join their team.
- This Recruitment Event will enable you to gather more information regarding the roles and whether it’s for you, as well as undertaking an initial assessment.
Workshops and Training
First Impressions Count: 18 May
- The First Impressions Count workshop is designed to help you make the most out of a jobs fair or a recruitment event and to generally improve in your ability to make good first impressions with employers.
- The workshop will cover everything you need to know when it comes to making a positive first impression, including how you should prepare in advance of a Jobs Fair, how you should introduce yourself to an employer and make a lasting impression, and what you can do to make yourself stand out to the employers attending the fair.
- If you attend many jobs fairs and find that you are not getting the results or responses you are looking for then this is the right workshop for you.
CV Workshops: Every Tuesday
- Advice on what a CV should contain and what employers are looking for, with guidance to create or update a CV during the session.
Interview Skills Workshop: Every Wednesday
- Accredited interview skills training course for anyone hoping to understand the process better and practice their interview skills.
Sector Based Work Academies: Various start dates.
- JobCentre Plus are running a series of SBWAs through September and October, comprising training, work experience and interviews in sectors including customer service and retail.