Job Shop vacancies
Last updated 6 November 2018
Please use the links above to see our latest vacancies by sector.
Upcoming Job Shop Recruitment Events
Any clients interested in our events must be registered at the Job Shop before they can book on. Unless otherwise stated, all candidates must contact the Job Shop to attend events. All events are at the Job Shop unless otherwise specified.
Coventry City Council Apprenticeship Information Session: 21 November
Members of the Coventry City Council Apprenticeship team will be delivering a talk offering advice to clients interested in apprenticeships and what vacancies are coming in the future.
Care Recruitment Event: 7 November
This event incorporates an information presentation and mini-jobs fair for clients interested and suitable for work in the care sector.
There are usually 8-10 employers in attendance, with a range of vacancies including live in, domiciliary and residential care.
Customer Service Training: 3 December
- A 5 day intensive course designed for people struggling to find work in Customer Service
- Those who complete the course will receive a LVL 2 Certificate in Customer Service and Professional Development
Workshops and Training
CV Workshops: Every Monday
- Advice on what a CV should contain and what employers are looking for, with guidance to create or update a CV during the session.
Interview Skills Workshop: Every Wednesday
- Accredited interview skills training course for anyone hoping to understand the process better and practice their interview skills.
Sector Based Work Academies: Various start dates.
- JobCentre Plus are running a series of SBWAs through September and October, comprising training, work experience and interviews in sectors including customer service and retail.