Job Shop vacancies
Last updated 30 July 2018
Please use the links above to see our latest vacancies by sector.
Upcoming Job Shop Recruitment Events
Any clients interested in our events must be registered at the Job Shop before they can book on. Unless otherwise stated, all candidates must contact the Job Shop to attend events. All events are at the Job Shop unless otherwise specified.
Care Recruitment Event: 1 August
This event incorporates an information presentation and mini-jobs fair for clients interested and suitable for work in the care sector.
There are usually 8-10 employers in attendance, with a range of vacancies including live in, domiciliary and residential care.
Warwick University Cleaning Application Session: 2 August
- Warwick University are currently recruiting cleaners to work across their campus
- This Recruitment Event will enable you to gather more information regarding the roles and whether it’s for you, as well as completing an online application
Workshops and Training
CV Workshops: Every Monday
- Advice on what a CV should contain and what employers are looking for, with guidance to create or update a CV during the session.
Interview Skills Workshop: Every Wednesday
- Accredited interview skills training course for anyone hoping to understand the process better and practice their interview skills.
Sector Based Work Academies: Various start dates.
- JobCentre Plus are running a series of SBWAs through September and October, comprising training, work experience and interviews in sectors including customer service and retail.