Council tax is payable on domestic dwellings and is charged by the Council to pay for the services it provides. The council tax rates should be published each year together with information on how rates are assessed, eligibility, how to pay etc. We also provide information on how to appeal if you think your council tax bill is incorrect.
AvailabilityThe payment counter in the Council House is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 2.00pm.
- What if I am still unable to pay?
- What if I have trouble paying the bill?
- Why has my bill changed?
- Why is a house in the same street in a lower band than mine?
- Who has to pay Council Tax?
- What if my bill is wrong?
- What do I do if I am moving house?
- How do I pay my bill?
- What is my Council Tax band?
- What valuation band is my property in?
- What powers does a liability order give the council?
- What action can the Local Authority take if I don't pay my bill?
- What is Council Tax?
- If I rent, am I liable for Council Tax?
- What if I don't pay?
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9.00am - 4.30pm, Tuesday: 10am - 4.30pm and Friday: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Tel: 024 7683 1111