How to report a change in circumstance

We have introduced a new Free School Meal Change of Circumstances form which will be used by Parents/Guardians and schools to report a change. This new form will ensure any reported change is captured and we have a record of this to meet our audit requirements.

If you are a parent or guardian, you may need to report one of the following changes:

  • If you move address
  • If your child changes school
  • If your child moves address, and is no longer living with you

If you need to report more than one child’s change of circumstance, you will need to complete separate forms for each child.

Tell us about a change in circumstances

Failure to report a change may result in the Free School Meals being stopped or you may not receive the additional support provided through the Coventry Holiday Activity and Food Programme. If you are unsure if the change of circumstances needs to be reported, please contact the Discretionary Grants & Awards team.

If you contact our Discretionary Grants & Awards by phone or by email wishing to report a change you will be signposted to the Change of Circumstances form. If you do not have access to a computer or a smartphone, please contact your child’s school or visit your local library.

Free School Meals

Telephone line is open 11am to 1pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)

Address: Customer Service Centre
3 Upper Precinct

Telephone: 024 7683 3773


Coventry Holiday Activities and Food Programme

If you qualify for free school meals for your child, you are also able to take advantage of free activities during the main school holidays with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme

Find out more