Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme
The Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support programme provides ﬂexible support to start-up and already established businesses by offering:
- An Information & Diagnostic session with an Advisor from the CW Growth Hub
- Advice and Guidance to start a business in a range of sectors
- Group workshops and 1:1 mentoring targeted at SMEs or aspiring entrepreneurs. This is offered through Coventry University Enterprises helping start-ups in High Tech sectors, Prince's Trust providing support to young people and by CW Chamber of Commerce offering coaching on a variety of topics including sales and marketing, workforce expansion, leadership and management, business planning and financial planning etc.
- Access to grant funding of up to £50k for Small and Medium Enterprise who operate under a Business to Business setting.
- Access funding for Small and Medium Enterprises who operate Business to Business. (Grants and Loans of up to £50k)
- Support for your recruitment needs and creating healthy and productive workplaces through the Employer Hub.
- Support, training and business advice for social enterprises through the Coventry & Warwickshire Co-Operative Development Agency
For more details about the Programme, contact the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub on 0300 060 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Investment TeamAddress: PO Box 15