Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme
The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funding for our programmes will conclude at the end of June 2023, as a result of the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. Our programme has utilised all available funding at this time. The team at Coventry City Council is actively seeking new funding.
If you want to stay informed about future funding, please complete our Business finance and support enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as we know more.
The Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support programme provides ﬂexible support to start-up and already established businesses by offering:
- An Information & Diagnostic session with an Advisor from the CW Growth Hub
- Advice and Guidance to start a business in a range of sectors
- Group workshops and 1:1 mentoring targeted at SMEs or aspiring entrepreneurs. This is offered through Coventry University Enterprises helping start-ups in High Tech sectors, Prince's Trust providing support to young people and by CW Chamber of Commerce offering coaching on a variety of topics including sales and marketing, workforce expansion, leadership and management, business planning and financial planning etc.
- Access to grant funding of up to £25k for Small and Medium Enterprise who operate under a Business to Business setting.
- Access funding for Small and Medium Enterprises who operate Business to Business. (Grants and Loans of up to £25k)
- Support for your recruitment needs and creating healthy and productive workplaces through the Employer Engagement Team.
- Support, training and business advice for social enterprises through the Coventry & Warwickshire Co-Operative Development Agency
For more details about the Programme, contact the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub on 0300 060 3747 or email email@example.com.
Business Investment TeamAddress: PO Box 15