Venues in Coventry can apply to be licensed to hold marriages and /or civil partnerships. These can either be non-religious venues (like hotels) or, in certain cases, religious venues (like chapels or meeting houses). In each case the Council will publish a notice of the application, allowing 21 days for any objections to be made.

Objections must be sent in writing (e-mail or post) to the Proper Officer for Registration Matters, clearly stating the reasons for the objection and the person's contact details.

View current statutory advertisements.

Proper Officer for Registration Matters

Address: Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7683 1606

Fax: 024 7683 3770