How to report an adult safeguarding concern

If you think someone is being harmed or neglected please contact:

Adult Social Care

Telephone: 024 7683 3003

Mental Health Single Point of Entry

Tel: 0300 200 0011

More information on reporting an adult safeguarding concern.

Coventry Safeguarding Adults Board (CSAB)

This team cannot take calls related to individuals or families. To discuss an individual or a case please contact Adult Social Care Direct on 024 7683 3003 or email Remember, if it's an emergency, dial 999.

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7697 5477