- Various depending of the topic
- Course details
A range of events are commissioned annually in order that AMHP's can meet their statutory 18hours of relevant CPD each year.
The AMHP CPD year runs from November to October.
Each month firstname.lastname@example.org produces a learning opportunities bulletin which is sent out to AMHP's.
For further information please contact email@example.com.
- Course length
- 18 hours per year
- Knowledge and Skills Framework
- Effective Assessments and outcome-based support planning (6)
- Professional Capability Framework
- Knowledge: Apply knowledge of social sciences, law and social work practice theory (5)
- Target group
Coventry AMHPs, Coventry AMHP candidates, Coventry Mental Health Social Workers, MCA and DoLS Lead from CWPT, Coventry City Council Legal Services.
Via invitation only.