- Daisy Bogg Consultancy
- Course details
This course aims to increase delegates’ knowledge and awareness of CSE, as well as show them how to spot the signs of CSE. Furthermore, it will give delegates knowledge on who to contact in such situations and how to handle it/empathise with people involved.
By the end of this course you should have/be able:
- To increase the awareness of sexual exploitation and abuse of power and control in relationships
- To increase awareness of how easy it can be to get drawn into sexual exploitation and how hard it can be to get out
- Increased knowledge of relevant and appropriate services that can offer support to young people around sexual exploitation e.g. Barnardo’s.
- To raise skills in spotting the signs of sexual exploitation. To raise skills and confidence in discussing the subject of CSE.
- Course length
- To be confirmed
- Knowledge and Skills Framework
- Safeguarding (4) Direct work with individuals and families (7)
- Professional Capability Framework
- Knowledge (5)
- Target group
This course is appropriate for Social Workers and Social work professionals working with families where children are potentially at risk of CSE.
Book online using https://myemployment.coventry.gov.uk
Trouble with booking? Please contact Training@coventry.gov.uk