- Lydia Guthrie, Change Point
see training calendar
- Course details
This Top-up session is for those employees who have attended the 2-day Motivational Interviewing course.
This session will offer:
- Recap of the main aspects of MI, including the Spirit and Principles and OARS
- Recap of the Motivational Cycle of Change
- Examples of times when an MI approach has worked well in practice
- Examples of obstacles/times when an MI approach hasn't been useful
- Opportunity to ask questions and share experiences
- Course length
- 1.5 hrs online via MS Teams
- Knowledge and Skills Framework
- KSS 3 – Person – Centred Practice. KSS 6 –Effective assessments and outcome focused support planning. KSS 7 – Direct work with individuals and families. KSS 9 – Organisational Content. KSS 10 – Professional Leadership.
- Professional Capability Framework
- PCF – 1 – Professionalism. PCF – 5 – Knowledge. PCF 7 – Intervention & Skills. PCF 8 – Organisational Frameworks. PCF 9 – Professionalism.
- Target group
Social Workers, Occupational Therapist and Social Care Practitioners.
Please book your place: https://myemployment.coventry.gov.uk
If you do not have access to MyView then please email: Training@coventry.gov.uk