- David Gell, David Gell Consultancy
see training calendar
- Course details
This online programme will help clarify the Manager's responsibilities in relation to the enquiry, chairing safeguarding adults meetings and initiating safeguarding adult plans.
- Evidence SMART outcomes during and at the end of an enquiry and safeguarding plan
- Describe and demonstrate how to embed a robust risk enablement culture during the enquiry and safeguarding plan
- Explain and demonstrate a range of appropriate responses to a safeguarding enquiry
- Discuss the role of the chair in safeguarding meetings
- Course length
- 3.5 hrs online via Zoom
- Knowledge and Skills Framework
- Safeguarding (4) Mental capacity (5) Effective assessments and outcome based support planning (7) Supervision, Critical reflection and analysis (8).
- Professional Capability Framework
- Values and Ethics: Apply social work, ethical principles and values to guide professional practice (2) Knowledge: Apply knowledge of social sciences, law and social work practice theory (5) Contexts and organisations: Engage with, inform, and adapt to changing contexts that shape practice. Operate effectively within multi agency and inter professional partnerships and settings (8)
- Target group
Managers, Team Leaders and any staff coordinating safeguarding enquiries.
Please book your place: https://myemployment.coventry.gov.uk
If you do not have access to MyView then please email: Training@coventry.gov.uk