- Course details
- Definition and common examples.
- Employer’s responsibilities.
- Factors that increase the risk.
- De-escalating aggression.
- Recognise the warning signs.
- What to do if you are attacked
- Course length
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Target group
This course is suitable for office workers, lone-workers, and staff and health and social care.
This course can be accessed through the Council’s E-learning platform.
If you are unable to access the E-learning platform please contact: OnlineLearning@coventry.gov.uk