- Course details
- The cause, symptoms and treatment of MND
- The different classifications of the disease and their prognosis
- What an Advanced Directive is
- How the disease progresses and how the service user can be supported in the final stages
- The signs, symptoms and treatment of MND.
- Types of equipment that may be provided to facilitate communication and independence.
- Other professionals who may be involved with treatment and management of the symptoms and when to call them in.
- Course length
- 1 hour
- Target group
This course is aimed at anyone who is likely to support or care for Service Users with Motor Neurone Disease.