- Course details
- After completing this course, learners will know:
- Key definitions of relevant terminology
- The symptoms and treatments of common cardiac and respiratory conditions
- Why exercise is good for the heart
- Why it is important for people with COPD to keep active
- The roles of the social care worker
- What is meant by healthy lifestyle?
- Precautions for people with pacemakers.
- The signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- What is meant by coronary heart disease?
- Course length
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Target group
This course is aimed at anyone who is likely to support or care for Service Users with cardiac and respiratory conditions.
This course can be accessed through the Council’s E-learning platform.
If you are unable to access the E-learning platform please contact: OnlineLearning@coventry.gov.uk