- Course details
- Basic understanding of legislation regarding fire safety in the workplace.
- How a fire can start and spread.
- The typical fire hazards you might face in your work.
- How to reduce the risk of a fire breaking out, and what procedures to follow and actions to take in the event of a fire.
This course is split into three modules:
- Fire and fire hazards.
- Fire precaution and prevention.
- What to do in the event of a fire.
- Course length
- 1 hour
- Target group
This course is a mandatory requirement for all Coventry City Council employees. It must be included in an induction programme for new starters and must be refreshed every three years.
This course can be accessed through the Council’s E-learning platform.
If you are unable to access the E-learning platform please contact: OnlineLearning@coventry.gov.uk