- Highfield Qualifications
email: Training@coventry.gov.uk to be allocated a place
- Course details
An ideal introduction to health and safety for anyone working in a low to medium-risk environment. Although it does not provide a qualification itself, it does provide the knowledge and understanding required to go on to achieve a level 2 health and safety qualification.
- Accidents including slips, trips and falls
- Legal responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Course length
- 1 day
- Skills for care
- Meets the Care Certificate Standards 13.1, 13.3, 13.5, 13.6, 13.7
Outcomes support knowledge for:
- Adult Care Worker Diploma Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Worker Diploma Level 3
- Target group
Ideal for employee inductions or for anyone wishing to go on to achieve a level 2 health and safety qualification. The course can also be used as part of the on-programme element of the new apprenticeship standards, supporting the knowledge, skills and behaviours apprentices need to effectively integrate into the workplace.
To make a booking both internal and external, Email: Training@coventry.gov.uk.