- E Learning
- Course details
To provide staff with the knowledge to protect service users and staff from infection.
- To outline the fundamental elements of Infection Prevention and Control
- Help you minimise the transmission of infection
- Course length
- 30 minutes
- Skills for care
- Meets The Care Certificate Standards 13 and 15
Outcomes support knowledge for:
- Adult Care Worker Diploma Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Worker Diploma Level 3
- Target group
All support staff within Adult Social Care
This course can be accessed through the Council’s E-learning platform.
If you are unable to access the E-learning platform please contact: OnlineLearning@coventry.gov.uk